an image of an eye glowing green...

0wn yourself

2006-05-30

what happened to my heroes?

i knew better. i really did. i mean, i've _seen_ the first two, haven't i? i knew.

but i went anyway.

x-men 3:the last stand. sigh.... i can't claim to be the nerdiest of x-men nerds. after all, they're older than me. but i do have my fair share (and probably a few other shares) of useless marvel trivia stored up here and that story just didn't sit very well with me.

maybe i'm wrong. maybe there's some part of the story that i was never exposed to. maybe there are more important things i should be worrying about, but i'm offended. my childhood legends (and many others' before me) seem to have be exploited by hollywood.

i've gotta stop right now....

--cid

lemme know how you feel, ok?

No comments: